For foreigners who lives in Ukraine
TO GET PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT IN UKRAINE
For permanent residence in Ukraine
Do you need to obtain a permanent residence permit in Ukraine quickly and you are interested in the answers to the following questions:
- What are the grounds for obtaining a permanent residence permit?
- What are the stages of the process of obtaining a permanent residence in Ukraine?
- Is the temporary or permanent residence permit in Ukraine the most optimal for you?
- What documents and information are needed for a permanent residence?
- Are there any other questions about permanent residence for a foreigner in Ukraine? photo, grounds
The Migration Agency provides services for foreign citizens and stateless persons or their representatives for obtaining of a residence permit in Ukraine, both temporary and permanent, as well as the extension of the temporary residence permit.
- marriage with a citizen of Ukraine over two years;
- the presence of Ukrainian citizenship in children or parents of a foreigner;
- the right to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin.
Grounds for obtaining permission to immigrate to Ukraine:
- cultural and scientific figures necessary for the country, as well as persons who invested at least 100 thousand US dollars in the state economy
- parents, immigrant spouse and minor children;
- brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, grandson, granddaughter of a citizen of our country
- persons who were previously Ukrainian citizens;
- refugees or asylum seekers (after 3 years of residence);
- victims of trafficking (after 3 years of status).
Immigration quotas, immigration permits receive:
- one of the spouses, if the second of the spouses with whom he has been married for more than two years is a citizen of Ukraine;
- children and parents of Ukrainian citizens;
- persons entitled to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin (for more details, see article 8 of the Law on Citizenship);
- persons who are the guardians or trustees of citizens of Ukraine, or are under the guardianship or trusteeship of citizens of Ukraine;
- persons whose immigration is of state interest to Ukraine;
- foreign Ukrainians, spouses of foreign Ukrainians, their children in case of their general entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.
Outside of the immigration quota, immigration permission is obtained:
FOREIGNERS DESIGNING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN UKRAINE
WATCH THE VIDEO
ADVANTAGES OF OBTAINING IMMIGRATION PERMISSION (PERMANENT RESIDENCE) IN UKRAINE
- Legal stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days
- Visa-free entry for countries with a visa regime for entry into Ukraine
- No need to monitor the number of days in Ukraine
- Lack of procedure for violation of the terms of stay in Ukraine
- The possibility of opening a visa to Schengen, USA, Canada from Ukraine
- Opening bank accounts in Ukraine
- Having your own business in Ukraine
- Official employment in Ukraine
- Employment in Ukraine without a permit
- Permanent residence in Ukraine is unlimited
COST OF REGISTRATION:
PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
14 000 uah